About Me

My photo
I'm a wife , bonus mom and fur baby mom. I enjoy reading, cooking, and being in the outdoors. I strive to keep God the center of my life and marriage, but I have failed often with that. I'm not perfect but am always trying to perfect myself in Christlike ways. Definitely a lover of animals, currently have 3 doggos and 2 kitties. If my husband had his way, we would have more.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Sitting here, getting ready for bed, I realize I had too much sun today. I was at a friends house visiting and we had pool time. I was a little hesitant playing w/ the kids in the pool, but within a minute of them constantly jumping off the step to me, I realized that my body was just fine. We spent a good 2 to 3 hours playing and swimming. I did put on waterproof sunblock before we got in the pool, however I forgot to reapply halfway thru. After getting out of the pool, I wasnt' thinking about my skin, I was thinking about my body. With the surgery 2 months behind me, I was worried that I might have overdone it. As the day went on  I realized that my body felt fine, actually  better than fine, I felt awesome!! Then I started to notice that I was a little pink, then bright red and now its a bit painful. All in all I had a great day, and I didn't over due it other than spending too much time in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment