About Me

My photo
I'm a wife , bonus mom and fur baby mom. I enjoy reading, cooking, and being in the outdoors. I strive to keep God the center of my life and marriage, but I have failed often with that. I'm not perfect but am always trying to perfect myself in Christlike ways. Definitely a lover of animals, currently have 3 doggos and 2 kitties. If my husband had his way, we would have more.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Changes and New Directions

Everyday things change, everyday our lives take on a new direction. Most of the time though these changes and these directions are so minute that we hardly notice. Other days, however it is quite obvious that things have changed and that your path in life is going in a new direction. Today has been one of those days. Death can be overwhelming and lately it seems that I have been surrounded by it. I  look around and realize just how much my life has changed in the last 6 months, year, 5 years and 10 years. Loosing someone you love or watching someone you love loose someone seems to make you evaluate your life and the path that you are on. The last couple of months I have been reevaluating my life, making changes and setting things in motion to get myself back on that straight and narrow path that I strayed away from so long ago. My life hasn't ended up the way I had planned, nor has it taken the path that I thought it would, but it all led me to where I'm at now and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I know that God has been near even when I didn't want him to be . Knowing that God never changes and will ALWAYS be here no matter what helps me to realize that no matter the changes big or small, I will always have Him to lean on.

No comments:

Post a Comment