About Me

My photo
I'm a wife , bonus mom and fur baby mom. I enjoy reading, cooking, and being in the outdoors. I strive to keep God the center of my life and marriage, but I have failed often with that. I'm not perfect but am always trying to perfect myself in Christlike ways. Definitely a lover of animals, currently have 3 doggos and 2 kitties. If my husband had his way, we would have more.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Loosing Weight Sucks!!

lost 3lbs of a 5lb goalI'm horrible at loosing weight, absolutely horrible!!!  
So this year I have been up and down with my weight, more up than down. 
My major downfall with all weight loss programs is
after 2 months even one month, I give up and quit.  So this fall I wanted to focus on logging my food, and  keeping myself on a calorie budget. I did give myself leeway that I could eat whatever I felt like at anytime, only catcher was I had to log it. So after a month of doing just that and seeing my calorie counts soar way past the normal daily recommended of 2000. I realized I needed to focus on how much I was eating. So I've adjusted some of my habits, there are still days where I go crazy, but I'm finding that its becoming somewhat easier.  So I decided last month, November, that I would start setting monthly goals that would be achievable. November's goal of 5lbs, was not met. I did loose 3lbs though. With it being my favorite holiday ever (Thanksgiving) I'm gonna take it as a win! Now for my December goal I will be working toward a 4lb loss.  

My current weight: 255
The highest my weight has been: 263

It is very scary to see these numbers broadcasted, but I need to do it! It keeps me focused!

So here is to December!!! Yay to loosing weight DURING THE HOLIDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment